Monday, April 18, 2011

About writing of the thesis

Concept : stimulating emotion of people through rhythm in nature.

As I mentioned about my thesis, I always put first people when I do something. I‘ve thought how I can touch people's nice, sensitive and emotional part. I want to touch their mind through the work like other most artists including fun of them.

To touch emotion of human being, the music and the visual motion image is best.I was interested in OSC as a tool. so I choice touch OSC to participate people to my work. I like the interative media art because they are able to get together with the audience. They don't make to be excluded the audience like other contemparary art. On the contrary to this, they induce people to be part of the work.

I want to look for the context between nature and people's emotion part. We can see the nature in the most Asian ancient painting. My work visualize Chinese black ink landscape painting and that is including a experience of poeple through playing music with touch OSC.

I try to read the some thesises and the books about asian ancient art and the music, media art and experience design to look for relationship and the context with my work lately.

I'm not sure if I approach well for my thesis writing.
I hope you give me a good advice for them.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment